Senior Product Marketing Manager
Cloud computing is revolutionizing IT and forcing organizations to rethink their approach to cloud security. Lacework is at the forefront of this transformation. We enable security teams to effectively secure public and private clouds – AWS, Azure or colocations – by eliminating repetitive, manual and labor-intensive security tasks. Using Lacework, security teams operate security at the same pace as DevOps, which relies on automated tools to publish daily updates to the cloud.
In this position, you will play a critical role in both developing and executing the Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy for Lacework. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking with tactical execution and be hands on creating product positioning, messages, content, and programs. This role will include sales training, competitive positioning, and cross-functional leadership across marketing, sales, product management and product development reporting directly to the VP of Marketing.
We are a small and dynamic team – join us and be part of the three fastest growing enterprise software markets: cloud, security, and machine learning.
Lacework is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Lacework to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.
- Create and communicate compelling narratives for Lacework’s solutions and the introduction of new Lacework products
- Extract key capabilities, differentiators, benefits and use cases and create content for targeted customer segments
- Develop optimized product positioning and messaging for specific markets and audiences
- Enable sales and channel teams with high-value sales tools, including presentations, solution guides and whitepapers
- Develop content and assets to support demand generation and awareness campaigns
- Be a spokesperson for the company at key industry events and in interviews with thought leaders
- Engage key market influencers through briefings, social media, and other channels
- Understand market trends and competitive landscape in the cloud security market
- Train sales and inside sales team on how to position Lacework as needed
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required
- 5+ years of product marketing and/or product management experience in the security, cloud or datacenter infrastructure markets
- Experience marketing cloud solutions, including AWS, Azure, private clouds, VMs, Containerized architecture. Strong domain expertise in cloud, security, networking, or adjacent technologies
- BS in engineering or computer science, plus MBA (preferred)
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Ability to think and work strategically, but also execute as an individual contributor
- Proven track record in supporting worldwide sales teams meet revenue goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, polished presentation abilities, strong social media skills